SCRIPTURE REFERENCES: Nehemiah 6:1-4.
Frustration can be defined as the feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something. Frustration is also the prevention of the progress, success,or fulfillment of something.
From the definitions above, we can safely imply that frustration can either be EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL.
EXTERNAL FORCES OF FRUSTRATION.
In the scripture reference above, we see that Nehemiah was faced with external forces of frustration in the form of Sanballat, Tobiah and Geshem. Their aim was to distract him from the great work he was involved in which was rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem.
This goes to show that in our daily walk and work with GOD there are external forces of frustration that will come up to distract us.
In the life of Joseph, we also see the work of external forces of frustration in the form of his brothers who did all they could to hinder the plan of GOD for his life.
INTERNAL FORCES OF FRUSTRATION
This kind of frustration happens within oneself. There is usually a struggle and a battle that goes on in the mind of the individual and this eventually leads to anxiety, depression and confusion.
HOW TO DEAL WITH THE FORCES OF FRUSTRATION.
1. Examine yourself and repent of all sins.
2. Determine not to “come down” or succumb to the voice of the enemy.
3. Put on a strong resistance. (James 4:7).
4. Speak positively to your spirit man. (Psalm 43:5).
5. Engage in spiritual warfare against the forces of frustration.
6. Go into the realm of praise and worship.
1. Every power of frustration fighting die in my life in Jesus Name.
2. My God, My Father forgive me all the mistakes that have opened the door to frustration in my life in Jesus Name.
3. I fire back the arrows of frustration against the works of my hands in Jesus Name.
4. Every power of darkness frustration my destiny be consumed by fire in the Name of JESUS.
5. Every Pharaoh assigned to frustrate me, drown in your own Red Sea in the Name of JESUS.
6. Powers of inherited frustration what are you waiting for, die in the Name of Jesus.
7. My head be lifted up above frustration in the Name of JESUS.
8. Rod of GOD’s anger arise against all the troubles of my destiny in Jesus Name.
9. Every arrow of frustration go back to your sender in Jesus Name.
10. Altar of weakness causing frustration in my life catch fire in the Name of Jesus.